Translation: Samar Yahya
Stretching exercises are physical exercises in which you stretch the body limbs to the maximum possible extent. Stretching is one of the most significant basics of fitness, through which one can stretch all the body muscles. In addition to the possibility of exercising at any time of the day, whether at work or while driving, taking into account that the breathing process should be slow and regular, stretching exercises have many health benefits.
Benefits of Stretching Exercises:
• Relaxing body joints and muscles.
• Relieve pain caused by hard exercise, such as weight lifting and pull-up exercises.
• Through sweating, it helps the body to get rid of acids especially lactic acid.
• Give the body the necessary flexibility to work and exercise in a smooth and comfortable way.
• Protect the body in case of being hit while practising other sports and exercises.
• Develop one’s skills and physical abilities, properly and correctly.
• Relieve muscle tension, and relax the body