During old times, Candles were used as source of illumination, till the invention of electric light bulb. Nowadays, Candles are being used as an important element to redecorate your home to add an instant pleasant and calm ambiance to any room.
No matter where you decide to use candles, they will create a warm and welcoming environment not only for guests but for yourself and your family too.
Here are some ideas to decorate your home with candles:
– At the foyer, Candles are the ultimate welcome, a refreshing scent and a warm glow to welcome your guests.
– Candles are ideal to decorate coffee tables. Mix and match with little flowerpots so you get the perfect coffee table.
– Create a dining table centerpiece. Mix and match different candelabras and candlestick holders for an assorted decorative touch.
– If you have old glass cups that are heat resistant, fill them up with tea light candles to create new candleholders for decorating your living room.
– Scented Candles are perfect when you mix and match aromas that go together. For example, cinnamon and apple are excellent match, but make sure not to light up scented candles during meal times.
– And on top of all the above-mentioned tips, comes safety. Never leave burning candles unattended, and always place them on a heat resistant surface, away from any fabrics.