Summer is always associated with colours and beauty and it is the season to try new and bold colours. As the weather warms up and it is the party and wedding season your makeup and skincare routine should change.
– Before you start, make sure you have a clean base and thoroughly cleanse the face.
– Next, apply your foundation and finish it with a healthy swipe of highlighter.
– Dab liquid highlighter along your cheekbones, blend with your finger and let the shine take control.
– To balance your eyeshadow, apply smoky black eyeliner to the lower waterline of your lashes.
– Apply a metallic eyeshadow, to the centre of your lids, blending out to create dimension.
– Shine up as seen on the runways with high shine, metallic colours and make statement lid for your summer party beauty. Metallic pinks, greens or blues with a load of mascara and a fresh, glowy base.
– Apply a thin line of gold glitter just above your eyeliner to show a little sparkle and will compliment your makeup.
– Finish with a generous dose of mascara to top and bottom lashes.
– To get a pop-up colour, line your lip with darker red pencil then fill the lips with a red-orange lipstick to complete your summer party look.
– Makeup removal is as important as the makeup itself. Make-up removal is the key to glowy and fresh skin the next day.