By: Samar Yahya
HIIT workouts are done in quick intervals, to keep your heart rate up. This workout targets the whole body and gives you the best as it helps in building muscle, keeping high metabolic rate and torching calories.
This workout does not require any equipment; just a spot on the floor where you can exercise.
Some of HIIT
Jump Squats (45 seconds)
· Stand with your feet slightly apart.
· Bend your knees and sit your butt back, keeping your chest upright.
· Jump up into the air as high as you can. Land softly and immediately into the next rep.
Start in high plank and draw your right knee under your torso, keeping the toes off the ground.
· Return your right foot to starting position.
· Switch legs and bring your left knee under your chest. Keep switching legs as if you are running in place.
· Stand with feet apart. Jump your left leg forward and your right leg back and land in a lunge position.
· Jump up and switch your legs in midair so that you land in a lunge with your right leg in front.
· Continue jumping back and forth, pausing as little as possible.
The Frog Squat
· This exercise seems simple but you have to take the right position and feel every muscle in your body working for 30 seconds.
· Place the board under your feet and start jumping by keeping your hands on the ground and then jumping up.
· Stand with your feet apart and bring your palms to the floor.
· Jump your feet back keeping your core tight and your hips lifted.
· Bend your elbows and do 1 push-up.
· Now jump your feet to the outside of your hands. As you stand up, explode up and jump as high as you can, bringing your arms overhead.