Originally from Europe’s Mediterranean region, the herbal Milk Thistle now grows all over the world. Milk Thistle is known for its antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It has been known in traditional medicine to treat liver and gallbladder disorders
Benefits of Milk Thistle
– People who have liver damage would use Milk Thistle as a complementary therapy. Milk Thistle extract may help protect the liver against damage caused by disease or poisoning.
– It has some characteristics that could protect brain function from diseases like Alzheimer and Parkinson.
– It has been shown to stimulate bone mineralization and protects against osteoporosis.
– The active ingredients in Milk Thistle may improve the effects of some cancer treatments.
– Taking Milk Thistle supplements would help in decreasing the number of acne lesions on the face and body.
– Milk Thistle may help lower blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.