تخط إلى المحتوى الرئيسي
By: Samar Yahya
Stair workout is one of the affordable and accessible workouts that can be done anywhere with no need to go to gym.
Stair workout can take you to higher fitness level, all you need is a staircase with about 10-15 steps.
It will help your heart rate, burn fat, and engage your glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, and core.
How to do Stair Workout?
Climb at least 10- 15 steps of the stairs slowly and get down, looking straight ahead and keeping your shoulders tall and repeat 5-10 times.
Benefits of Stair Workout:
* Stairs workout burns calories, which can help you better manage your weight.
* It provides cardiovascular health benefits as it requires more effort than walking or running on flat ground.
* It helps strengthen and shape thighs, buttocks and tummy because it engages major muscles in the lower body.
* It can be done by almost anyone, regardless of fitness level
* It helps in strengthening the bones.