Translation: Samar Yahya
Volleyball is one of the world’s most popular games. It was first known in the United States and Brazil is the world’s most popular country known for volleyball, in addition to some European countries, Russia and a number of countries in Asia.
Benefits of Volleyball:
Volleyball depends mainly on the muscles of legs and arms as per the activity. It has several benefits on both health and psychological levels.
* It reduces arthritis and rheumatism.
* Alleviates the strength of bones and protects against osteoporosis.
* Helps to improve the mood.
* Helps get rid of anxiety, depression and tension.
* Helps to burn fats.
* Reduces weight and maintains body agility and flexibility.
* Protects against chronic diseases, atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases.
* Strengthens arms and legs muscles.
* Helps in expansion of bones, thus helps to get a taller body.
* Increases communication skills among team members.