Translation: Samar Yahya
Pull-up bar exercises are of the most important and popular exercises that maintain health and fitness, yet very difficult as they mainly lean on the body weight.
Many people avoid pull-up bar exercises due to their difficulty, however people do not know their great benefits.
Benefits of pull-up bar exercises are:
* Enhance the external appearance, reshape the body and increase its flexibility.
* Develop muscular and nervous fitness and endurance of the body.
* Build shoulder, back and arms’ muscles effectively.
* Strengthen fist and arms, which improve the performance of the body in other exercises.
* Protect against symptoms of aging, such as wrinkles.
* Contribute to the burning of calories, thus protect against obesity and fat accumulation, especially in the abdomen and buttocks.
* Save money, as these exercises do not require expensive tools, but depend on the performance.
* Increases self-confidence and body strength, by attaching weights to feet and waist.