تخط إلى المحتوى الرئيسي
Translation: Samar Yahya
If you have never tasted oysters before, read the following lines and go on to taste their delicious taste and benefit the rich, healthy and nutritious seafood.
Oysters are a rich source of protein and vitamins D and B12, also rich with zinc, iron, copper, potassium and phosphorus as well as sodium. It is a great source of omega-3, HDL and antioxidant.
Benefits of Oysters
– Promotes heart health and prevents from atherosclerosis and strokes.
– Helps in weight loss
– Rich in calcium, thus it strengthens the bones and protects against osteoporosis.
– Alleviates the immune system
The first rule before eating oysters is moderation, since it might cause side effects in case of excess consumption.
– The high sodium is harmful to heart patients and people with high blood pressure.
– High quantities of zinc may cause poisoning.
– LDL may affect heart patients.
6 ounces of oysters contain about 85 mg of cholesterol, equivalent to 28% of the daily needed HDL and 43% for heart patients.