Blusher is one of the essential cosmetics for your ample look. Though you only need a little touch of it, many do not know how to use it the right way. Make-up expert Shaima Khaled summarizes the most key tips for a perfect blusher.
• Choose a medium-sized, soft brush, so you would distribute the blusher in a fine and soft way.
• Avoid bright colours that do not match with your skin, as blusher is meant to add health and youth to the face.
• Before applying the blusher, always use bronzer and spread it on cheekbone from middle of the face toward the top of the ear.
• Apply a light touch of blusher on the apples of the cheeks and spread it slightly over the bronzer, to achieve the desired rosy shy look.
• The best colours for fair skin are light pinks and peaches, whereas if you have a deep complexion, choose bronze, apricot and dark pink.