Since old times people praise the beauty of curly hair or gypsy hair as they call it in songs and poems. However, curly hair requires special care to look healthy and beautiful. Hair expert Reham Adel talks today about the most important steps to get perfect waves of shiny hair.
• It is important to cut your hair edges every two months.
• Do not ignore the weekly moisturizing hair session recommended by the specialist according to the need of your hair, especially if your hair is dyed.
• Choose products for curly hair of well-known brands such as L’Oreal, Wella, Kerastase, etc., first buy small pack and if it suits your hair, then buy large one.
• Use mask for curly hair once or twice a week.
• Use shampoo and conditioner for curly hair.
• After washing the hair, let the towel absorbs excess water, then use little cream or light oil replacement on your wet hair but away from roots by one or two centimeters.
• Then comb your wet hair with a brush and let it dry
• Never comb your curly hair after it dries, in this way you would lose its perfect waves and it will look fluffy as this is the mistake most girls make.